At Orfe we are very fortunate to work with such passionate and selfless Volunteers
You can help Orfe Eco-Art by volunteering in the different programs that run at schools, community centers, and community facilities. Take part in this enriching experiences helping children who want to make a better world.
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER
Anyone who can align with Orfe’s philosophy, and loves to help children explore their artistic ideas with patience, kindness, and enthusiasm. If you are someone who enjoys sharing your skills with children, this opportunity is for you. We provide opportunities to a variety of volunteers from different backgrounds.
- High schools students with any art skills
- College or University students with any skills.
- Professionals in marketing, social media, mechanical engineer, robotic, architect, fashion design, visual arts, art therapy, and any career that brings value to our program.
The Orfe EcoArt Program and our students deeply value and appreciate your skills and dedication.
HOW TO BE A VOLUNTEER
- Ensure that your availability is compatible with our schedules.
- Present a police check, which may include fingerprinting.
- Provide two personal references.
- Once accepted, you will need to complete a training process.
PA DAY VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
We are looking for volunteers with experience working with kids between the ages of 6-13 years old and are available from 8:30am-4:30pm for our PA Day Program.