The Orfe EcoArt Program and our students deeply value and appreciate your skills and dedication.
Volunteer and Placement Opportunities
One of our goals is to provide opportunities for newcomers, marginalized communities, and students to help them develop skills and experience while contributing to positive change.
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER
Anyone who can align with Orfe’s philosophy. Our talented team is passionate about learning, growth, creativity, and collaboration. We constantly strive to improve ourselves to have the best teamwork to provide the best for children. If you have a growth mindset and thrive in teamwork, you are probably a perfect fit for our team. We provide opportunities for:
- High schools students with art skills
- College or University students
- Professionals in any career that brings value to our program.
HOW TO BE A VOLUNTEER IN OUR WORKSHOPS AND CAMPS
- Ensure that your availability is compatible with our schedules.
- Present a police check, which may include fingerprinting.
- Provide two personal references.
- Once accepted, you will need to complete a training process.
Get in touch here: