At Orfe we are very fortunate to work with such passionate and selfless Volunteers
You can help Orfe Eco-Art by volunteering in the different programs that run at schools, community centers, and community facilities. Take part in this enriching experiences helping children who want to make a better world.
WHO CAN VOLUNTEER
Anyone who can align with Orfe’s philosophy, and love to help children to bring alive their artistic ideas with patience, kindness, and enthusiasm. If you are that person and enjoy sharing your skills with children, this opportunity is for you.
We provide opportunities to many volunteers from different backgrounds.
- High schools’ students with any art skills
- College or University’s students with any skills.
- Professionals in marketing, social media, computer engineer, mechanical engineer, robotic, architect, fashion design, interior design, visual arts, special education, art therapy, and any career that brings value to our program.
Your skills are very important and add so much to our students.
HOW TO BE A VOLUNTEER
- Make sure to have the availability during the time that works with our schedules.
- Present a police check, which may include finger printing.
- Provide two personal references.
- Once you are in, you need to complete a training process.
PA DAY VOLUNTEER PROGRAM
We are looking for volunteers with experience working with kids 6-13 years old and are available from 8:30am-4:30pm for our PA Day Program.